UAM No : PY03D0007178
License No : 20-70/2016-REV/ACP
INSTRUCTIONS (For Internship +Training )
1. Fill the online registration form.
2. Our office staff will contact you and provide you the information about fee and available dates for training.
3. Then you can pay the 50% fee and start attending classes. Remaining fee needs to be cleared during the classes.
4. If you want this training to be internship. During the call inform this to our representative.
INSTRUCTIONS ( For Training Only )
1. Any graduate, Post Graduate, Undergraduate or working professional can apply for the Training / internship.
2. Candidates who need training and internship combined should submit the internship form with the signature of the Department HOD.
3. There is no provision of submitting the letter for working professionals.
3. Internship Fee should be paid in advance to receive the confirmation letter from our organization.
4. Candidate must be present for the dates allotted for the internship.
5. Candidates can apply for both online and offline mode of the internship.